Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. Visa2Malaysia will certainly not give cash refunds under any circumstances, for the early contract cancellation. If there is any enquiry on your payment, you are requested to contact with us immediately. If any payment is made wrongly, we must refund the amount to the respective account.
2. Visa2Malaysia has a “no tolerance” policy for charge backs. Any applicant that disputes a payment after getting the service or processing the application will be blacklisted and disqualified from the use of our service.
3. Visa2Malaysia will not be responsible for any delay caused due to any limitation or restriction from Malaysia Immigration Authority.
4. Visa2Malaysia is not accountable to refund any fees or payments paid to any other body like; Immigration Authorities, Local Bodies, Embassy/Consulate/High Commission, Assessing Bodies etc.
5. No refund will be made in the application is rejected due to below reasons.
a. If the applicant provides wrong information or documents
b. If the applicant submits fraudulent records.
c. If the applicant fails to attend the visa interview (if asked by the Visa Authority). The interview related cost will be at the own cost of the applicant.
d. If the applicant fails to share the additional supporting requirements, which was asked from Visa Authority to be submitted at a later stage.
6. Visa2Malaysia has the rights to terminate its services without refund of service due to below reasons:
a. If the applicant fails to share all documents within the specific time from the date of his/her application.
b. Tries to threat the name of Visa2Malaysia in what so ever manner, which tampers the business or reputation of Visa2Malaysia.
c. If applicant doesn't respond to the mails and call made by Visa2Malaysia for more than a month.
d. Backs out due to personal issues.
7. If applicant requests for any refund falls under the service agreement and acceptable terms & conditions of Visa2Malaysia, the time taken to process such a request would be 4/5 working days. Refund payments made will be issued generally the same way Visa2Malaysia received the fees.
8. If any amendment is noticed in Malaysia Immigration Policy after the submission of application, and if the client's profile is not eligible after the amendment, client agrees to either transfer to other opportunities without extra cost or will be eligible for a refund of 100%.